[Trans] Apple TV Pachinko got incredible positive reviews from foreign critics, knets react.


Comments


- The book itself is great, but the drama seems to be well made.

- It looks like it'll be fun, I'm debating whether I should pay for this.. ㅜㅜ

- Wow.

- Oh, I'm so looking forward to it.... The trailer came out well.

-Hul daebak i cant wait.

- Wow very good.. I'm looking forward to see Lee Min-ho.

- I enjoyed reading the novel and looking forward for the drama.

- Oh looking forward to it.

- Daebak looking forward to see Lee Min-ho.

- It looked like crazy quality from the trailer video.. Lee Min-ho i waited a long time ㅠㅠ

- This is an anticipated work, but it gets better because the reviews are good.

- Oh good! I'll have to subscribe to Apple when it's released.

- Looking forward to Lee Min-ho and Go Han-soo.

- I’m looking forward to it because the reviews are good. I want to see Lee Min-ho soon.

- I'm so proud of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- If Lee Min-ho coming out , you must see it. First of all, my eyes are happy.
- I want to see you... Apple TV...

- 3/25 Apple TV subscription


Source: The Qoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knets amazed as Lee Min Ho opens Boss fashion show in Milan

[TRANS] Knets react at Lee Min Ho selected as #1 actor in a survey "Top 10 people that come to mind when you think of Korea".

Lee Min Ho met Naomi Campbell at Milan Fashion Show, knets react!