[Trans] Knets are amaze with the scale of Lee Min Ho birthday gift once again


Comments:

- Give me one 

- When do you open it?

- Too many 

 - Wow, when do you open it? 

 - Wow 

 - Wow 

 - Awesome 

 - Wow really a lot 

 - The class is still there 

 - Wow crazy 

- I think i saw it last year but why does it seems like there more now?

- Wow i'm jealous

- You get it all

- Wow

- I'm so envious of receiving more flowers than anything else

- How do you arrange it all?

- I'm jealous

- The scale of this birthday is bigger

- Wow awesome

- Wow

- That's awesome

- That's great i'm jealous

- Wow there are a lot of fans, so there are a lot of presents. The flowers are pretty, i envy them

- When do you open that? Everyday, even if you open it, it will take a week or more. It's a happy thought.

- Lee Min Ho is cute. Birthdays are precious.

- Whoa

- Wow a lot

- I'm envious TT i give a present myself on my birthday TT

- Wow great happy birthday Lee Min Ho

- I would be happy just to have so many people celebrating my birthday like that

- Happy birthday Lee Min Ho, the spaceman balloon is cute keke

- Balloons in spacesuits are amazing. Fans' sincerity is great.

- Lee Min Ho's half heart is cute 

- That's great, Lee Min Ho's style is so pretty. Happy birthday.

- Its getting more every year


Source: The Qoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knets amazed as Lee Min Ho opens Boss fashion show in Milan

[TRANS] Knets react at Lee Min Ho selected as #1 actor in a survey "Top 10 people that come to mind when you think of Korea".

Lee Min Ho met Naomi Campbell at Milan Fashion Show, knets react!