[KNETS REACTION] Lee Min Ho Casted in Omniscient Reader's Point of View

 


Comments:


Please do it with Lee Min Ho 

Since it was Lee Min-ho, I'm satisfied with this so much

This is the best.. The character requirements are difficult, but there aren't many guys who fit right in.

Lee Min-ho just looks like the main character, so he seems to fit Yoo Jung-hyeok well.

Lee Min-ho please confirmed confirmed confirmed... please...

I really like it. I really hope Lee Min-ho will confirm itㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho also suits him. If it's confirmed like this, the casting seems good.

That's great casting

This is close to the best

Lee Min-ho, please confirm soon

Lee Min-ho is awesome ᆢIt suits you so well, thank you

Before Lee Min-ho, I hadn't even thought of it, but I don't think I could find someone who would suit him better as Yoo Joong-hyeok in 3D.

Lee Min-ho is so good at action with his face written on his face. Please confirm.

Honestly, how can it be better than this? Realistically, this is the best. I really like it.

Mr. Lee Min-ho, please do it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho is also good at action.

Lee Min-ho has a strong impression, so they look good together. It's so fortunate that the two of them match well.

If Lee Min-ho doesn't do this and someone else does it, it'll be compared to Lee Min-ho.

As soon as Lee Min-ho, I feel stronger than the reader, and I like Lee Min-ho... Jeb ㅜㅜㅜ

I don't think there's anything more than this, Mr. Minho, please take good care of me. Sign the contract quickly. 

Yoo Joong-hyuk, Lee Min-ho, it’s perfect, wow, awesome.

Yoo Jung-hyeok and Lee Min-ho are the best combination you can think of. 

Yoo Joong-hyeok must be handsome unconditionally. Everyone kyaaak! You have to be good enough to do it! In that respect, Lee Min-ho .... Kyaa is so good

Ever since it was said to be made into a movie, I thought Lee Min-ho would do it.


Source: Theqoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knets amazed as Lee Min Ho opens Boss fashion show in Milan

[TRANS] Knets react at Lee Min Ho selected as #1 actor in a survey "Top 10 people that come to mind when you think of Korea".

Lee Min Ho met Naomi Campbell at Milan Fashion Show, knets react!